Meet Joe Molina
Currently serving as the Executive Director for the Veterans Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Molina is an Army Veteran. While stationed in Alaska he Received a BA Degree with emphasis in Psychology while in Active Duty. Mr. Molina holds and a Master’s degree in Management with an HR focus.
On the Entrepreneurial side. Mr Molina started MetroCollegeOnline a Private Training platform that provides a way for professionals to set up courses and provide professional development.
Co-Founder of Alliance Funding Group, a Micro-enterprise that supports “Local” microbusinesses with access to capital. Mr. Molina has over 12 years’ experience as a business advisor with extensive experience in business concepts, strategies and employee leadership.
Faculty member for several Universities and Community Colleges since 1998 teaching courses on; Management, Leadership, Supervision, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management.
1. Developed specialized curriculum for veterans to help transition to small business ownership and veteran management training.
2. Developing partnerships with Veteran Owned Business, Collaboration between Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Development Centers, PTACs, and Veteran Business Centers.
3. Serving as a coordinator building a bridge between Colleges and military bases.
4. Providing Consultation and Advice to Faculty on how teaching Entrepreneurship.
Developed the following programs:
1. Author of Internships for Veteran Entrepreneurs, a program that awards Academic credit for students starting a business.
2. Certified Training program for Business Coaches — to help students create and or manage a new business. The program allows for community colleges to award “Academic Credit” to students while working on their own business.
3. Created Textbook Companion (Workbook) – to help support faculty on implementing Entrepreneurial activities and real life applications in the classroom.
4. Soft Skills Pro — a program that trains Teachers Faculty and Counselors on “how to” teach students Job readiness skills to be successful in a job.
5. “Leadership for Business Owners” — program to help new business owners become better leaders/managers at their own new companies.
6. Textbook Author, “Management Guide to Creating High Performance Employees”
7. Military – “Military to Civilian Adjustment Program” (M-CAP) To help transitioning military re-enter the civilian market at a Supervisory and or executive Levels.