A Veterans Magazine by Veterans for Veterans
San Diego Veteran Magazine features articles on topics of interest to today’s veterans, transitioning service members, military members, spouses and families.
Our focus is to provide resources, support and inspiration to improve the quality of life for all veterans.
INSIDE THE ISSUES
• Community Events
• Editorial (Human Interest and Inspirational Stories)
• Transitioning (Civilian Life – Careers – Business – Expectations – Programs)
• San Diego Veteran Organizations (San Diego’s Best Veteran Resources)
• Healthcare (Programs & Services, Fighting PTSD)
• San Diego Business Community “Giving Back”
• Highlighting San Diego Veteran Advocates & Community “For Purpose” Businesses
• Open Forum – You have an idea for our readers – let’s make it happen!
• Issues & Topics for San Diego Service Members & Military Families
This magazine and website is supported by a distinguished list of San Diego veteran organizations, resource centers, coalitions, veteran advocates, and is driven by passion and community – a magazine that our veterans deserve.
We are partners with some of the greatest good-will organizations and veteran agencies throughout San Diego, and with those partnerships we are held to a higher standard and responsibility to provide resourceful & supportive information to our readers.
We are honored to share the work of so many committed and thoughtful people.
We appreciate your support and are so happy to have you as a reader of San Diego Veterans Magazine Magazine.
For more information, call (858) 275-4281 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Editorial Calendar